rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What happened to the cali columbia thread?

What happened to the cali columbia thread?

Quote: (03-16-2010 11:36 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

armanid,

"the easiest bangs are in remote cities/towns where tourists are a novelty"

Do you find that you get hated on more by the guys in remote cities/towns?

And when I say "hated on", I don't care about bad looks, I mean jumping you on the way home with 3 friends.

In Colombia, I have never been hated on by local guys so long as I don't walk around like my penis is bigger than theirs and show respect, and act really cool.

Swoop like a Ninja, quietly and cool - like a thief in the night.

Avoid the common mistake of showing too much PDA with your hottie - it is basically rubbing it in their face. However, lite PDA is normal, and acceptable.

Colombian men do not actually fight over women (unless you are banging his girlfriend, and he catches you)- there is plenty to go around. If they jump you, chances are you are acting like a total arrogant dick, and waving your penis around like you own the place.

When you venture into remote areas - make friends with local guys; and the best way to do this is to ask a question about a local soccer match (do your homework) and buy him a cheap beer for being such a cool sport.

These guys will watch your back, and actually hook you up with girls as a token of their appreciation and your new "friendship".

I have only been jumped in Caracas, venezuela - 2x! But it was not even for women, it was an attempt to steal my $$$

Messages In This Thread