rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Leveraging your cash to get laid

Leveraging your cash to get laid

It's all about lifestyle for women. So yeah get a nicer place near the nightlife and restaurants. I'll agree with that. Women want what you have access to. So if you bring her to a nice apartment all decked out she starts thinking ...hmmm I could be living here if I play my cards right.

The car is not so much of a big deal. If you're gonna buy a BMW then buy it because YOU like it not cause it'll attract girls. Get a daily driver. A nice VW TDI that gets 55 mpg. Then keep a nicer weekend car for you to enjoy like a convertible muscle car or whatever your taste is.

But most of all clean up your personal style. Learn how to dress properly. I get a lot of heat from my friend for actually wearing a collared shirt and decent dress shoes. It's really funny because it doesn't take a lot of money to dress nicely. I can buy a decent casual dress shirt for $15-20 on sale and it'll get me more attention then the $50 concert t-shirts that my friends are rocking at the bar. Same with shoes. I buy up nice real leather shoes and boots online for $75-100 and my friends are dropping $150-200 on ghetto-ass moon boot sneakers. It's a trip. Which do you think women respond to more?

Team Nachos

Messages In This Thread