rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Leveraging your cash to get laid

Leveraging your cash to get laid

Drinking the cheap shit is ok with me too. But when I meet up with a girl, I'm ok with spending a few extra bucks to be in an environment thats a step up. For example, Hanging out at dive bars is fun I spend, say $3-4 for a beer. At a nicer venue, a beer is $5. No big deal, yet the atmosphere is much better. Split an appetizer with her, if she likes you, her hindbrain may tell herself that you bought dinner. Pay the check. Chicks often make the false motion to their purse to chip in, reject it and say "I've got it." Don't let them pay the tip. Just be casual about it. With a $50 bill, your only paying $25 for her. Her, not pulling out the wallet is worth the $25. On the third time out just say "How about you pay this time", so it comes back. People do remember your generosity, even if small. (read the book "Influence")
Often, dropping cash around, is an obvious attempt to impress; it does not score many points. If you want to drop cash, do it because you had (or say you had) a big win somewhere (work/social/sport) and you want to celebrate. Tell your win story and sound like a winner. Pull her into you excitement.

Messages In This Thread