rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Home Dinner Game

Home Dinner Game

Open thread on recipes or simple dinners you've made for lizards at your place. How they reacted to your cooking. Also how you escalate from dinner to smash. We already have a great wine thread in lifestyles but what wines you might recommend with the meal.

I rep South Texas so we have Mexican food everywhere. Crazy thing is unless you are on the border, it is hard to find good fresh tacos. I'm actually thinking of opening a taco stand or truck in Corpus Christi. Brownsville has probably 3 spots I eat after the club. McAllen has a few spots. I think SA has a few idk about Houston.

Lizards north of the valley love my tacos. Most have never had them. As long as you find some good Carne, a little bit of fajita seasoning and pan fry, you are good. Cilantro, yellow onion, shredded cheese, and lime are the toppings. Just make sure to warm your tortas on a skillet with some olive oil. I don’t like avocado but that’s the only thing missing from this line-up. Also homemade salsa is usually best. Dos XX or Corona goes hard with tacos. Some lizards don't like the taste of Mexican beer so I would go with sweet white wine.

My line of thought is any female that crosses into your home after 9pm knows she will get smashed that night. Why would they come over otherwise? Or maybe I just make sure I am in it before I invite them over. Home cooked meal and some drank opens up the panties.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Messages In This Thread