rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can an area be too exclusive to have successful game, or is that just a cop out?

Can an area be too exclusive to have successful game, or is that just a cop out?

Quote: (11-02-2012 08:22 AM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

My question is, am I right about this, or is this just an excuse and a player should be able to achieve success no matter where he's at?

After reading this thread, I think you're right, exclusive areas can often be harder for all the reasons mentioned in this thread. (financial pressure, higher standards, strong competition, lack of single girls in their 20's, etc)

Exclusive areas are tough fishbowls for many guys.

I would think about a wardrobe change/upgrade. You can really display a new aura about yourself when you step up your fashion game. You should go GQ all the way.

And, I want to share my philosophy on difficult fishbowls..

"I only need one"

This is what I tell myself when I'm in tough gaming situations. I only need one girl. I don't have to be Wilt Chamberlain. Looking at it like this motivates me to approach and chat up alot of girls because I know the next one could be the one that likes me.

You don't have to be the best player in Marin, you only need one. If you lose her, it only takes one to replace her. If you get to two, now you are really a player!

Quote: (11-04-2012 11:38 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  

poor girls fuck more than rich girls fuck.

I have to agree.

Black guys can do well in the Bay but it can take some fine tuning.

Sadly, the best thing to do pussy wise is probably to move.

If you stay, step up the intensity and focus of your Marin Gaming Strategy and Techniques.

Messages In This Thread