rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What would you have done if you were ( an AFC ) like me ?

What would you have done if you were ( an AFC ) like me ?

Hello Guys

I had to wait more than 25 days to be able to register in this forum. I came here from RooshV website. You guys have really helped me change my perspective of looking at things. A great source of knowledge these two have been.

I am impressed by MiXX's +1000/year approaches and 117/year score and want to embody Hooligan Harry's live the talk lifestyle. I am in my early 20s. Good looking, academically smart guy with thinning hair. Maybe not so talkative and invested in grooming. I am not super nerd. I am rather poor. I don't think people would believe I have no friends and women in my life by looking at me. I believe if I only had conversational skills and talked I would have had enough friends and women. Talking eats my mystery and bagage of topics to talk about up. I believe I am of romantic type. Is it wrong to love a women, as it lowers your value ? Do you have to walk away after you have sex ? I believe I would enjoy being with her as much as she would.

I am in this country for 5 years and Belgian Dutch is not my mother language. I understand mostly what people say to me directly or in TVs. But I have problem understanding what they say to each other and get involved. I am rather introvert but have been trying to be more friendly and social, at least to men. But again, after a while I run out of material/topics to talk about. I don't go to school except for exams (self-study). I work as helper-electrician with two other guys via interim. I can't involve in nightlife alone. I tried and get pointed at by other guys, until then I had great time, I even believe I got IOIs from two girls.

I am technically not a virgin ( I had sex with 2 girls before I was 10 ), but I consider myself a virgin. I have let myself get hurt by a women I couldn't have and try to reason I shouldn't settle for a women now. Its payback time. Staying sharp in any phase of your life can't hurt. But something in me is still weak, I guess. It fights with truth and trys to convince me to let go, to listen to heart, to fall in love, how wonderful being women are, how its bad to hurt others feelings, how would you have felt, how she gave herself to you when noone did and you let her down etc.

So what would you guys do if you found yourself in a foreign country with poor practical language skills, no resources, no social life/circle to begin with, interim work on weekly basis, struggling with how to open people/women and maintain the pace of conversation and you are a natural introvert ?

I am not trolling. If the masters here want to authentify me, I can share with them my facebook profile. After knowing me better, maybe they can even help me better.

I hope to receive constructive suggestions and feedbacks from you guys that I can apply in my life and make it better.
Thank you
Dream

Messages In This Thread