rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How would you use Money to improove you're Lifestyle

How would you use Money to improove you're Lifestyle

Quote: (11-01-2012 02:28 PM)SelfPaid Wrote:  

Quote: (11-01-2012 01:59 PM)Rosca Wrote:  

I know exactly where you are coming from Self. Welcome to the forum btw homie.

For my bday I'm getting 1k to do whatever I want with. And I plan on using the shit out of that money in order to improve me. But enough about myself, I do have some good ideas to talk about with ya and everyone else.

If I had more money to improve my Lifestyle, here's what I'd do.
Donate to some of the people that helped me become the shit
Well, it's hard getting pussy in this world sometimes. Feminists, fatties, lots of shit can get in our way from fucking some good girls. But we are pretty much strong at fucking girls. So, if I had some $$$ to improve my lifestyle, I'd just give each blogger here some cash. We're a fucked up family that knows what it takes to survive out here. I could care less what they did with the money.

It's just one of the only ways I know how to say "You know what bro. I didn't get pussy before knowing you, I used to be a pussy before knowing you as well. But now that I know you, I'm not a pussy and I'm getting pussy. So go take this money to do whatever you want. You pussy [Image: smile.gif]" without sounding like I'm kissing ass.

And donate to your fucking mom too. Because she's probably the only woman where all of this game theory and shit does not count for.

There's a lot more stuff I'd invest in, but I can't snitch on myself just yet!
--
But when it comes to your ideas, i kind of like them! I feel like most people should understand that they do not need a college life to fully make them a person in this economy. Right now I am about to make 30 bucks for writing some articles. And the more I work with my friend tk, it gets even better. I would rather fly a private jet than take a class on indifference curves. However, I have to admit I love college.

Staying in college while making that good amount of money is fucking awesome. You gain the ability to sculpt yourself into being the best man that you want to be. You can still fly the private jets, but now you also have a social circle no matter what. Your homies from college who graduated to become a millionare can now be on that private jet with you. He might not have as much game as you, but who cares? You have a friend that has a similar experience.

And although your opinion on keeping yourself anonymous, I think differently on that subject. Fame makes gaming easier. So if you already have some bombass game and then fame? You can get your dick sucked while posting on here.

Thank's Rosca that is what I was asking fore.
I don't have a Problem paying People who are the best at what they do so giving back ore compensating is definetly a great idea.

I have a friend that is an excellent forex Trader and owns a Wealthmanagment Company in Switzerland. He is managing a big Share of my Money I give him 25 % of the Profits since he is worth it and makes my Life easier.

I am grateful fore my Mum aswell and we have a great relationship and I share everything with here in Germany we say :alles schlampen Ausser Mutti " Which means all girls are sluts except Mum and i respeckt that.

There is nothing against College if you want to have a Job both if you want to Make real Money you should think about finding People who are succesful in real Life not in theory and actualy produce Results so you cane learn on how to do the things they do and implement them into you're own life.

That is bayscily what I did and know I don't nesseraly need other people to make Money both rather knowledge on other thinks like setting up a Trust, Buying Land ect..but that is Oftopic.

I know that Fame might help with getting my dick sucked , but the problem with Fame is that everybody you meet want's something from you so even though the Guy I talked about hase fame he can't just walk anywhere without people screaming his name ...sometimes you just want to Chill and go kind of underground and focuss on you're own stuff without getting called 1000 times a Day ore people waiting infront of you're house fore you to come out.

I think a kind of local fame is cool where you know the owner of the Restaurant's and the most Important People in you're eria that's what my Dad created fore himself and he enjoys it.

Great Reply
That's what's up brah. Working with friends is the best way to get shit done better.
If you want to get better at something get a friend to help you with whatever it is.
I have a friend that helps me lift weights
I have a friend that I help by telling him to do pushups.
I have friends that disapprove my fattie liking behavior at times.

They all help in some way.

But your thoughts on the college thing is exactly what I think! These teachers here are not living the life I want. I want to fuck bitches, get on TV or something, and make some money. Never in my life has a teacher said "Ok Rosca to finger a girl, you gotta hit her with the Spiderman fingers". (Spiderman finger joke goes to houston)

Although our thoughts on fame is rather different, I still respect your reasoning and decisions.
Quote:Quote:

I know that Fame might help with getting my dick sucked

I gotta stop ya right there buddy. That's the point of being famous! Call me an attention whore, I don't care. I think that fame is just another dosage of red pill into one's life. People see you differently, what you do can impact societies. And I like that.

I'm in love with the thought that whenever I get off of a plane someone is screaming my name. I could fly anywhere and get pussy. Hell I could fuck in the air if I was famous. It's just me talking in my big dreams mindset. But I think that any player out there should think big. Which all of us are doing here.

But why would you pay Roosh to help you get bitches? I'd say fly down and hangout with him and you two get bitches collectively sounds more fun for the both of yall.

Nope.

Messages In This Thread