rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How would you use Money to improove you're Lifestyle

How would you use Money to improove you're Lifestyle

Quote: (11-01-2012 10:30 AM)RichieP Wrote:  

Cool. yeah if you like meditation you should definitely check out Neurofeedback. It's basically much-enhanced meditation, custom-made to fine tune whatever dysfunctions you have in your brain... really good and worth trying. To give you an idea of how it can improve focus, they actually "cure" ADD with it (i.e. uptrain certain brainwaves in the area of the brain that has difficulty with focus + concentration - once they've increased through training, they stay there and the change is permanent).

It is also used for deep relaxation, trauma + emotional wound healing, etc. Find a good practitioner though because they vary alot.

re: posture, I havent looked into it too much yet.. I intend to soon. Im getting a frikkin "Lurch" laptop neck, it sucks. From what I've read, this woman Esther Gokhale (http://gokhalemethod.com) seems to be the authority on the subject- I'd start with her materials.

Great, you give Value to this Topic...The Problem with Meditation the way I do it, is that you bayscily slip in and out of it and cane get distracted easily.

I know there are scientific ways that help you get the same benefits that is way neurofeedback might be a Smart Idea aswell. Is that something you have to aquire like a Skill, ore is there somebody kind of doing it to you like with hypnosis fore example. ?

I just checked the Gokhale Site, looks like something which cane help me deal with my Back Pain I just saw she offers clases in UK..that's an houer flight from where I am.

Messages In This Thread