rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How would you use Money to improove you're Lifestyle

How would you use Money to improove you're Lifestyle

Hi Roosh V Members my Name is Eric and I am a young Hustler from Germany who hase a Passion fore making Money and Investing.

I just saw a thread about a Guy asking how to Spend Money on Material things to get Laid.

My question is how would you more experienced guy's spend Money, if it was no Object to improove you're Lifestyle and you're skills that could attract Woman aswell ase a Bonus. Bayscily Investing in you're self you're biggest Asset to build an awesome Life

So if you had arround 100.000 Per day ore 2-3 Million per Month to spend what would you do it especially if you're a newbie to Game.

I know this amount is outside of the reality fore 99,9999 % of society but Just Imagine you had that Kind of Money how would you make you'reself and you're Lifestyle better ?.

And no this no Joke and a Seriouse question even though my Englisch writing skills are not that great [Image: smile.gif] and I don't want to tearn this Thread into an Investment Thread just Pure Game Advice

I am thinking about Traveling, getting Coached to improove you're emotional health and beeing more centered, Meditating in a fucking Ashram with a Monk, Hiring a Personal Trainer to help you improove you're Buddy, Hiring a Driver , Chartering Privat Jets trying to get into the Jet Set circles all arround the World and beeing connected building great friendships having exciting hobbys. That are just a few things I am thinking about at the Top of my head.

Would be great if some of you more experienced Guy's would provide some other ideas how money could help them improove there Lifestyle apart from the obviouse just spending money on Car's and a Big house.

Thank you fore you're Creative insights
Eric

Messages In This Thread