rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm spanish,I'm living in Spain and I answer questions about spanish women

I'm spanish,I'm living in Spain and I answer questions about spanish women

Going to hit Barcelona for two months between December and January.. was there last year for a month and laid 2 tourists without any big work (Swedes)... so gonna focus on the same again.

Tourists in BCN are one of the easiest if you know how to speak English well and know nordic and Eastern European culture. Most Spanish guys struggle pretty much with being funny in English (I've heard tons of girls complain because all they'd hear is 'oo u so butifull') and if you've been to these countries and know her culture, you have another foot in the door.

Additionally, one of our buddies is going to hit a language school there. We are also going to be staying in a sick place so the plan is to bring the language school chicks to the place for pre parties... worked splendidly last year.

Not really going down to BCN for the girls, but rather to chill and work 2 months. If I feel that I'm getting hungry for pussy and not getting anything locally, can still fly in girls I have in other cities.

I can agree with G on Sutton. Definitely the best place on thursdays. Insanely hot girls (very high % of Russians studying in BCN). Opium is filled with tourist girls on weekends, go early unless you wanna splash down for a table.

Oh, also strike very early. Most of these clubs give the hottest girls VIP bands so they disappear in the VIP area later on in the night.

Messages In This Thread