rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Friends who are Whipped

Friends who are Whipped

Great points by both sides arguing on this thread, but I am also going to get back to the point...

I have a friend who hangs with his girl maybe 3 or 4 times a week (not so bad there really) but literally every time they hangout, he takes her to dinner at a nice place (cheesecake factory, applebees, random steakhouse, etc.) and then they might see a movie or do some other money grubbing activity. Multiple times a week! And I know she held out having sex with him for at least a year and a half. I hope to god hes getting some now going on 3 years with her. All she talks about is her friends from work and who said this blah blah blah. Ive tried to convince him there are millions of wet vaginas in this world but hes comfortable with just that one. Not that I am a player (yet) by any means but its always nice to have another wing man whos on the same page. Hell, my best wing man is in a LTR. Hes a natural and loves to meet/fuck new girls. She recently contracted a curable STD and found out hes been shaggin other girls. Shes still happily with him. Pre selection wins again...

Messages In This Thread