rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Friends who are Whipped

Friends who are Whipped

Quote: (11-06-2012 02:15 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Well fuck them if they don't wanna hang at all. Those aren't friends in any sense of the word.

That's what I said - there's nothing you can do besides just let them go. You can add "fuck them", this doesn't change anything (nor they would care).

Quote:Quote:

He was in a relationship with an ultra bitchy woman. For the first year, I put up with it. Eventually I could not take it anymore and told him his girl was a cunt. He refused to believe it. I told him there were better women out there and he could have one if he put in the effort. He didn't believe me.

This doesn't mean she wasn't what he was looking for. Even here in America not everyone tries to get the best they could (and in Europe pretty much nobody does that; and being European myself I consider it ridiculous waste of life efforts), quite a lot of people are fine to settle up with someone they're comfortable with.

Suddenly, one day, he calls me up. His girl dumped him. I'm validated. He wants to hang out with me again. We've been spending a lot of time together again and he's ashamed of his past.
He's still a beta but at least he knows the truth.

Sorry to disappoint you buddy, but he'll do the same as soon as he meets another chick he's comfortable with. You are just his rebound. Don't expect too much out of it.

So it is possible to keep friends who become whipped even if you stand up to them and fight them, because it plants the seeds of doubt into their minds.

Unfortunately this is not the case at all.
Why?
Because she dumped him, and not vice versa.
If what you said was true, he would dump her.

Messages In This Thread