rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ferrari + big house = Get laid non-stop?

Ferrari + big house = Get laid non-stop?

Quote: (11-01-2012 10:02 PM)Sorter Wrote:  

I second John Galt2's experiences. I drive very nice cars, because I love them and they're a reward for hard work. I have a really nice house. But, having those things doesn't get you anywhere. You don't mention what kind of car you drive or how much your house cost when you're out chatting up chicks. If you do (and I've heard it hundreds of times), you're pathetic. You need game to get laid, period.

I've had dozens of chicks get into my car, look around and say surprised "wow this is really nice" and then admit they have no idea what kind of car it is. Certainly they recognize a nice, newer clean car over a POS and they might register a Mercedes over a Honda. But I'd bet most girls (gold diggers excluded) couldn't tell the difference between a 5-series BMW, an S-class Mercedes or a Bentley Flying Spur (price ranges of 50k to 200k). And you can forget about AMG, M or other tuned variants, only gearheads respect that extra oomph. Exotics (Ferrari, Lambo, Astons, Mclaren) are great as a second ride, but they attract the wrong kind of attention and are finicky (not to mention difficult to get insured).

The house is a deal closer. A girl sees you have your shit together, a nice car, big house and you don't say anything stupid it's a walk in the park. But you never reach that point without game. Be prepared to get some clingers and wrap it up twice, they *all* see dollar signs.

Lastly, most of the flashiest guys you see are running on credit or borrowed time. True wealth is almost always low key.

Favorite example: moved to a wealthy area and had an office downtown. Used to see a guy rolling around in a different exotic every day of the week or a chauffeured Rolls. In a flashy place, he stood out, very hard to do. One day he comes shooting by in a blue Bugatti and I flipped my shit because I had never seen one on the road ($1.5m). I looked into the guys business, his background and I told my colleagues "that dude's up to something". He had multi-million dollar houses all over town, a dozen cars, it was ridiculous. Nobody making legit money blows it that fast because it's damn hard to make and you don't know how long it will last. Nearly 18-months to the day he was on CNBC, giant fraud now behind bars.

You talkin about Timothy Dunham? I remember seeing him on a show about the superrich, and thinking man this guy seems overly obsessed with cars. You can always tell the con artists from the legits by their prolish obsession with toys.

Messages In This Thread