rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ferrari + big house = Get laid non-stop?

Ferrari + big house = Get laid non-stop?

Quote: (10-30-2012 06:59 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

I'm in L.A. too. ..... There's one car that stands out in my mind though, one car that I can think that I've seen hot girls climb into more than any other:

[Image: 12-RR-2.jpg]

Yes, this makes sense to me, I used to live someplace rich, one of my natural friends explained the SUV-attracting-hot-chicks phenomenon to me-- "It implies land ownership"

You have to differentiate investment wealth from status-linked wealth. One has had time to affect evopsych and the other hasn't..The idea of a secure banking system where you can have hundreds of millions has not developed vagina linked circuitry in women yet. You're thinking from a male, engineering viewpoint there.

What Womant-Mind™ HAS had time to develop sensors for is dominance and status in the form of land ownership and the associated social privilege. The aristocracy principle is about 5000+ years old. Reliable banking a few hundred.

The brilliance and engineering behind a Lambo/Ferrari doesn't quite link in directly. Again, you have a male engineering viewpoint. They like the looks however, and also in the nesting strategy of female circuitry what does a car do for her future KIDS? Women are basically status-detectors in the interests of offspring, men are fertility detectors. A car gives you a way to LEAVE and, possibly, dilute your resources with other women. She wants to see a big house with land assuring abundance and safety for her kids. The really nice house strategy is much better for keeping them on line. Much deeper genetic appeal. Add a ranch in Montana (pictures strategically placed in LA house) and she'll soak her $200 jeans while you describe how you're going to spank her.

The LARGE CARRIAGE GOING BACK TO THE ESTATE, WHICH LAND EVERYONE CAN SEE mines a much deeper evopsych vein in her brain.

I've heard three chicks diss Porsches:

1) Hot 30-something-

Her: "If you need a Porsche to get a date you're in bad shape"
Me:"They're good cars!"
Her: "That's not why they buy them. "

2) Hot 18 year old: ( about Porsches)

Her: "They're not nice cars."
Me: "What DO you like?"
( This was before the SUV fad, about 1986)
Her: (By description, I deduced "Suburbans."

For deep genetic manipulation, have or imply long-term, dynasty sustaining wealth.

You casually surf over the top of that, with your INTERESTING, EXCITING LIFE, the wealth is merely "there".

If your guy is still toiling at some tedious typical nouveau-riche stuff like real estate with hundreds of seedy apt units, store chains, etc, he needs to develop some other interest that makes him "cool" like funding plays etc. He refers to his biz as boring and steers her to the subjects she will find "fun."

Picture that: now she has the fit guy who has money and is COOL. Her friends meet him at the THEATRE (not at his 12th Chuck-e-Cheese franchise, which collectively net him 2.3 MM per year) and ask "What does he do?"
"Oh, he has money " she says. "But he's really into the theatre."

She now has it all: Good looks, hipness, money. Of course, the interesting hip thing has to be something he really likes. Congruence. Not just cars. Something cool.

THAT'S her wiring, not triggered so much by cars.

Messages In This Thread