rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On BEING a Gold-digger

On BEING a Gold-digger

Don't act like the thought of using game to keep yourself suited up has never crossed your mind, even if it meant settling for a mediocre chick or a cougar. I personally don't think I could ever go there but I was reading about some old-school playboys who worked their way into millionaire or billionaire status this way and don't think I didn't roll the idea around.

I once had a rich Thai girl try to wine me and dine me. I turned her down and stayed friends because she was too heavy. Her next old man had her buy him a club, a bar, and a restaurant. Then he got her prego and fled the country.

You get it with some of these cash-rich Humboldt County girls too. They've already sucked all their rich boyfriends dry and then you start shagging them and they're always trying to treat you to shit or offer "loans," etc.

With the right game, the rich broad wouldn't even have to be ugly. Shit, hanging with a rich cougar even for a short time could be a blast.

Any of you man-sluts doing this? Thought about it? Is there a thread already?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread