rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hybrid Vehicles Area A Bad Deal

Hybrid Vehicles Area A Bad Deal

Quote: (03-02-2010 09:57 PM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

G is right about nice cars. They are about as important as what kind of TV you have

The hybrid vehicle in question has a tv in it! It's nice to watch it while you're waiting for a tow.

The G was also right about the myth of girls liking the fancy cars. Don't think for a second that myth isn't Detroit manufactured.

Where I live, and with what I do to make money, a truck is just necessary. Its a tool just as important as my fishing pole. I traded the freedom of living car-free for quality of waves/life.

Not having the truck screws with my business.

Out of all the people directly involved in my hybrid drama only me and the tow truck driver can see things my way. He owns his truck, and it's his lifeline. No tows, no money.

Everyone else involved; from the car salesman to the CEO of GM to the lawyer I gotta pay to sue both, only knows how to follow policies that screw folks like me and the tow man.

They only know how to middle-man robbing us of our independence and have no idea how to make their own.

I'm upset. I live my life in a manner in which I feel nobody gets over on me. I think Government Motors just got me pretty good.

The lawyer pointed out the only funny part of this whle ordeal. There's a typo in the warranty paperwork, and although it's correct in most other sections, it states the warranty lasts:

"100,00 miles or 160,000 kilometers, whichever comes first"

Aloha!

Messages In This Thread