rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Impregnation

Impregnation

Fellas, I recognize that I will get some flack for this one. Particularly since most of us have strive to avoid getting a chica pregnant at all costs. I fully agree with that except recently.

I've been with this chica whose got a lot of things going for her: cooks, cleans, listens to what I have to say, I smash every time I see her, is pleasant to talk to etc. She's on the pill plus I pull my condom move (start raw, wrap it up a bit later).

Recently, while hitting it, I have had this desire to blast inside her, not once but pretty much every time I have started out raw. Not only that, I have actually don't mind if I knocked her up (male version of entrapment?). She loves babies, but is not looking to have one because of school. I, on the other hand, see her as a good potential mother. She's got that caring gene and is beautiful, intelligent= my offspring with her would be have upgraded genes.

So having said all of this: I am still a logical thinker and I am not interested in bring a child out of wedlock into this world. Besides, as much as I like things with her, my main focus is hustling towards financial stability (money over bitches) which is why I have been with her (as my top girl) in the first place.

Any advice? Should I start wrapping it up all the time?

Messages In This Thread