rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming Drug Users

Gaming Drug Users

Quote: (11-21-2012 03:56 PM)snoop Wrote:  

Quote: (11-21-2012 03:37 PM)CMan0928 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-21-2012 03:26 AM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Every junkie I've ever met told me she was in recovery. Just tell her you don't care if she's in recovery or still doing her things, "your body, your choice", and maybe you'll hear the truth.

Should I show up for drinks already carrying (narcotics) or should I wait until she brings it up?

Bringing them with you means you no longer have that as a reason to go back to your place.

Leaving them at your place means you now have to bring a junkie to your home, which carries its own set of potential problems.

And what works for one may or may not work for another chick, because drugs addicts are not predictable, so its really hard to come up with a "template" that you can use to recreate previous success. its pretty much just the shotgun approach, fire away and hope you hit something.

Legit point there. I didn't want to appear presumptuous by bringing drugs with me, or even worse, if she truly is trying to straiten out her life, get her back into old bad habits. I'll play it like that. If she says she's still using or still enjoys getting high, then I'll cross that road at that point in time. I think I'm going to use a place that my friend rents. It's a shithole, and I'm not excited about bring her back there. But I doubt she'll care too much. Sure beats going back to my house where she has access to my shit, right? There's a couch, a bed, and something to drink. That's all I need. I cleaned it up a bit last week so it wasn't downright disgusting. Hopefully I can get the bang there Friday.

Messages In This Thread