rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Multi-Level Marketing Is Truly Awful

Multi-Level Marketing Is Truly Awful

I met this girl on tinder. I told her I've been traveling for a while and she said she liked my lifestyle.

We met up for a coffee. we just talked about just random things like any other casual meeting.

She talked about 'You should be here' trend and showed me a picture of it. She also said you can make money while travelling.

It sounded awesome but I didn't pay attention to it and we moved to other subjects.

Few days later, that thing came to my mind and somehow I typed 'you should be here scam' on google.

Boila! it was indeed pyramid scheme.

Honestly I don't understand those Breeds or Creatures who fall for this.

However, I have some respect for people who created this kind of stuff and exploits people in a legal manner.

She said her other job is working as a demo girl. (standing by the product at whole foods)
I am sure when someone pitched the idea of making money while travelling (only successful people can do), it sure sounded good to her. (depending on their IQ level too)

If I was going to scam someone, I will scam him and keep majority for myself (just like the creator)

But what these kids are doing is, scamming someone on behalf of that creator, making him rich while they are not really making any and losing all people they talked into. How Stupid as Ameba is that??

I look at it this way. I feel bad for those people who fall for this.
(is there a point though? they are going to sign up anyway)

BUT World seems brighter as there are many stupid people I can take advantage of.

Messages In This Thread