rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Multi-Level Marketing Is Truly Awful

Multi-Level Marketing Is Truly Awful

My first experience with MLM I got sucked in. I was a young enlisted soldier stationed at Ft. Campbell, Kentucky. One of my friends in the barracks was dressed up wearing a shirt and tie one evening, everyone was wondering where he was going, why the hell he was wearing that etc. He played it cool, "I'm going to a business meeting", got 5 other soldiers to come with him including me. Eventually they explained the whole deal at this meeting, they were selling some goofy "fitness drink" with like 2000% the recommended dosage of vitamin D. This was around 2005. Complete scam.

They never got any money out of me, but one thing that was very disturbing was that I ended up sitting down with a Command Sergeant Major (highest ranking enlisted person) in the U.S. Army, I was a private (lowest ranking enlisted person) at the time, and he had me get my unit's alert roster (a listing of everyone in your unit with there phone number) and start calling people. That is completely against anything that a high ranking military guy should do. He just saw dollar signs I suppose, he was close to retirement and it probably didn't take much for him to get junior soldiers to buy into his program.

Messages In This Thread