rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Stinky Vagina Thread

The Stinky Vagina Thread

I was reading the page that shows who's logged on and what they're reading. About a third logged on at 8:50, and another third at 8:49.

Must all be bots or agents investigating Cazes. Anyway, one was reading this thread, and I just had to share. There are some great old threads from back in the day!

On topic, I had a girl that must have had a tampon get stuck down inside and she forgot it. I was fucking her, and at first I was thinking there's a problem, but I'm gonna get my nut. However, within another minute or so it reminded me of the time my dog went out and found the worst dead animal ever, and rolled in it to disturb it and get all the most active bodily fluids, then came home to show us how she smelled, with obvious pride and satisfaction.
The dog was disappointed and upset with the aggressive hosing it got outside before we would even give it a bath.

As for the girl, it was too bad. I had banged the girl once before and liked her. Once the smell became apparent, she did not get the hose any more.

Edit: just noticed this thread has a really high view count. I bet a lot of people come here from weird google searches.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Messages In This Thread