rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wingman is cockblocking

Wingman is cockblocking

I have a platonic female friend who's been my main wing since a red pill friend had a blue pill relapse. She's a 5, maybe 6 on a good day (thus "platonic"). Lukewarm for preselection/social proof, but she's extroverted, connected, and has hot friends.

At first, things were great. She talked me up, excused herself at the right times, even called me out when I was working below my league. She was instrumental in my proudest conquest to date--a hard 9 with great tits.

The last few weekends, however, were bad. I think my success has made me more attractive to HER and the hamster is wreaking havoc. It started with her body language and flirtatiousness (with me) but in the past month has become full on sabotage shit.

It's pissing me off and I'm not sure how to proceed. I don't like to blame others for my failures but I'm frankly not at a level where I can handle in-house threats. I'd call my skill level intermediate, but night game is my weakest area.

Anyone else been here before? I need some advice before it gets any uglier.

Messages In This Thread