rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rio tuesdays? plus a little on my adventures.. more travel generally than just women

Rio tuesdays? plus a little on my adventures.. more travel generally than just women

Oii ! :-)

Was wondering if anyone could suggest a good place to go out tonight tuesday in Rio?

After banging my local guide things got abit complicated, like I allready could have foreseen, so think its time to go solo, while I wait for Carlos to show up, to go out and mess around...

So far Rio isnt Manaus, right now I probably leaning towards that Manaus has alot more advantages than Rio overall. I must say I totally love Ipanema beach, sun or no sun, that place is just heavenly... could sit there listen to the sounds of atlantic waves crashing with gust of oceanic wind refreshing my mind..like deep meditation walking on a astal plane.. good shit!

Have seen some perfect women saturday on the way and in Lapa, but actually got alot more attention just in the streets than in the club itself, was too full and ppl where drunk.. waited like 2½ hour to get in..cant stress enought to get there in good time and probably write yourself on list if possible..

Meat is great and cheap here.. sushi can be of the hook (was a nice spot in Ipanema) plus metro is really nice. PPL dont speak alot of english, but learn a few phrases and opening lines and then point and listen hard... I wouldnt come here without any portuguese at least a little is needed, to go around.

Gringo status is apparent, but not really dominating as in alot of smaller places.. it seems that they have grown so accustomed to foreigners that you more or less is just another gringo walking the streets..

I was to a secure favella housewarming on the hills of Rio.. strange place for a dane..slum all around and eventually it got on my nerves, maybe walking on foot out of there was also a bit unnescarry, but at least it was intense, which is really my favorite drug...

Because without feeling alive, what point can there be to your security in boredom and continuality?

Messages In This Thread