rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shaving Cream

Shaving Cream

Tuthmosis had a great post here awhile back about skincare which I found helpful. Growing up I was somewhat acne-prone and, as you can imagine, I tried everything under the sun to get my skin as clear as possible. I know a lot more now than I did back then and most of that knowledge has come through trial and error, as well as dropping a lot of dough on different products. However, the one product I seem to struggle to find is a good, quality shaving cream or gel that doesn't breakout oily/combination skin types. Even some of the higher end brands will leave you oily half an hour after you shave. Lot's of shave creams are loaded with oils and such to "repair" skin, thus seemingly making them sure to cause breakouts in my case. More often than not I've had better luck with gels versus creams as I feel they're more suited towards my skin type. I skip the after-shave and stick with CeraVe PM Moisturizer or just a splash of Witch Hazel if I feel necessary. Right now I'm using Clinique Skin Supplies For Men M Shave Aloe Gel. It's both oil and fragrance free. I really like it, but sometimes I feel that it doesn't quite provide me with enough protection against nicks and cuts. Anyone else out there in a similar situation have any suggestions? Money isn't really an issue as I tend to shave every 2-3 days, so most shaving products tend to last me a bit longer than most people. What are you guys currently using?

[Image: _5440539.jpg]

Messages In This Thread