rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Penn goes gaga for his ex- wife in front row of her concert

Penn goes gaga for his ex- wife in front row of her concert

Saw this in a US Weekly a little while ago. Thought I'd share it with you guys. Im not copying & pasting the article, I actually wrote it down as fast as possible to pass onto the forum, so there's no link. Anyway here's the article: Madonna and Sean Penn are still hung up on each other. The single actor, 52, was transfixed by his former love, 54, as he stood front row with a friend at her MDNA concert in LA. October 11. "Their chemistry was off the charts," says a witness. "Madonna seemed to be performing entirely for Sean. And he was saying things like "Amazing!" and "She's so hot!" It's not the first time the pair- dubbed "the Poison Penns" for their constant fighting during their marriage- have been spotted together. In January 2010, they shared a 3 hour at Adour Alain Durasse in NYC. "They've remained close friends," explains a pal, adding, "but they are fire and fire together romantically. She can only be with someone she can control." I'd like see this taken apart from a male perspective.

Messages In This Thread