rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

IKEA Beds ?

IKEA Beds ?

I just recently moved into a home and sleeping on this temporary air mattress is getting old. I'm looking for a bed right now but being a College kid funds are obviously tight. Sleep is probably next on this list of needed comforts after food.

Anybody have any experiences with IKEA Beds?

They are all over Craigslist and dirt cheap, I am hesitant of the quality of course as IKEA is mad suspect at times. My biggest fear is copping a IKEA frame+ Mattress and it imploding on me when I am going at it with a Lizard.

Another option I was thinking is to buy a cheap Mattress and Frame used and slap on Plastic/Poly Hospital covers. Hotels barley even go this far to protect their mattresses so I am not too worried of the taboo nature of using something like this used.

Anybody have any experiences with either or just general advice on searching out cheap bedding and Bedroom options?

Messages In This Thread