rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mini-Europe trip wrap up summer 2012

Mini-Europe trip wrap up summer 2012

Quote: (10-26-2012 12:11 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Let me ask you, do you like European girls better or LA girls? I'm fucking depressed just coming back from my trip. First night I went out again in LA I almost vomited at the crowd and just got up and left.

Edit - forgot to mention great report and nice work on that couchsurfing girl. More and more I realize they are just super horny girls looking for foreign dick.

Damn, u almost vomited, slubu? hahaha....where did u end up going that night? I want to know where not to go.

It was definitely an adjustment coming back, I always have that longing whenever I come back from a vacay from a country with a plethora of young feminine women and have to return to the US. I'm back in the swing of things now and have some local talent in rotation. In general I find european girls much more laid-back and easy to talk to, when I'm with the average LA girl I have to force a lame conversation to get anything going.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Messages In This Thread