rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Obama: Romney's a "bullshitter"

Obama: Romney's a "bullshitter"

I only wish that GOP had chosen some really loony presidential candidate like Rick Perry, so that come Tuesday they could be defeated because of honest extremism rather than veiled (or bullshit, as Obama has put it) extremism. This way, some 40% of the country will still be able to continue fantasizing that Republicans actually have serious ideas for fixing any of the current problems, and that they've lost because of a fluke, hurricane, or whatnot, rather than just having poor ideas.

There are many things about Obama (including his love affair with feminism and similar assortments of modern evils) that give me pause, but you'd have to amplify them a hundred times to make me consider Romney a viable option.

p.s. who cares if any candidate is Alpha or Beta? It only matters how well their proposals would work out for the country and its population.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Messages In This Thread