rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jesus freak girls.... the only "normal girls" in the US???

Jesus freak girls.... the only "normal girls" in the US???

Quote: (04-23-2017 01:15 PM)puckerman Wrote:  

I live in Austin, Texas. I have recently gotten involved with a social group that has slowly been taken over by cultural Marxists. I would take conservative Christians over these freaks any day.

What happened to the "summer of love"? What happened to the sex-positive attitude of the hippie chicks of the 1960's? They were pushed out in favor of women who believe ASIRAMAR. ASIRAMAR = All Sex is Rape, All Men are Rapists. I want to scream.

Basically, it's a matter of this: "I had one experience which I didn't consent to. Now, I am going to punish each and every man for it because I am a victim." One thing I have learned is that nobody is more immoral than the victim. Because they are victim, anything goes. They can lie, smear, cheat, blame, scream, and shout. Anything is okay. If I try to call them out, I am "victim blaming."

Conservative Christians at least want men and women to have sex. Sure, they want to keep it confined to marriage. But when you get married, everything is okay. These cultural Marxists hate all sex between men and women, unless the man is a perverted movie director and the female is a teenager.

I am so sick and tired of hearing all the screams about "consent," "boundaries," and other vague bullshit. Yes, I believe very much in consent. These women have gigantic chips on their shoulders, something that Christians don't have at all. The white knights indulge their childishness, and there is no incentive for them to grow up. Mostly these freaks just complain about hurt feelings and other garbage. Some people remember facts and make up feelings around facts. These freaks remember feelings and make up facts around the feelings.

Just this week, I watched a guy get totally smeared by a group of nutty females. His crime was telling an unattractive female that she has a nice smile. What the fuck? These women have now projected everything onto him. I suspect the guy doesn't have a criminal record or anything. His main problem is that his game really, really sucks.

What do I do when some freak starts telling me that I'm "creepy" or something other vague smear? I start acting like I'm gay. That tends to deflect their circuits.

You do have to treat women like little kids. You can't argue or reason with them. You can distract them. It's like when the three-year-old is in the store and starts saying, "Buy me this. Buy me this....." Best strategy is to find something to take the kid's attention off the desired object.

Thank you so much, guys, for making me realize this. Have fun and treat women like irrational kids--it's the most effective way to deal with them.
The documentary I reference:

Messages In This Thread