rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jesus freak girls.... the only "normal girls" in the US???

Jesus freak girls.... the only "normal girls" in the US???

Quote: (04-14-2017 10:42 PM)mhnd Wrote:  

Religious girls are a cut above if they haven't been ruined by college and/or alcohol induced one night stands (god bless socially acceptable binge drinking).

Sometimes I really wonder what the advantage of a girl 'knows what she's doing' is? She can fit more of my dick in her mouth? She can put her ass up faster? It's a joke. It all feels the same whether she's a "pro" or a novice.

If you think about it, there is almost no point in marrying a girl who is not a virgin. What is she trading you in return for your freedom and a lifetime of protection - her used pussy? Being married is really about having kids, and who is going to be a better mother, an amoral chick with low impulse control (welcome to America) or the "Jesus freak" who has some sense of a higher purpose and self control.

Imo there is a window of opportunity for younger players to find one of these girls and put her on lock. I'm in my later 20's now and that has slipped. At this point all of my prospects are post college sorority girls and other randoms that want to be defiled and treated like human sex toys.

Damn, that hits close to home. I had a few opportunities but those are gone now.

It's too bad these girls are now considered freaks when they really should be the normal. Now when I run into those girls I don't know what to do because I've been training to bang sluts my whole life.

Messages In This Thread