rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jesus freak girls.... the only "normal girls" in the US???

Jesus freak girls.... the only "normal girls" in the US???

Quote: (04-14-2017 01:13 PM)Repo Wrote:  

In my experience hot religious girls are just as bad as regular girls. They just try to hide it more.

Although it may seem paradoxical, it is important to remember that a woman who gives off the air of being an innocent vunerable harmless saint in public, but is a total rampant hot slut in private is a lot less dangerous, compared to the type of women who advertises it openly to the world without shame. The main difference in the 2 types of women and their expressions of powerful untamed female sexuality, is the woman's effort in maintaining high levels of discretion.

The difference may seem trivial and totally irrelevant to many men, but in my opinion the distinction is vital to a stable society. The woman's effort in the maintaince of her own public reputation and that of her parents and possible husband and children is what distinguishes a selfish egotistcal woman from a righteous (and possibly religious) one. Many religious men may consider even a private slut as blasphemy, but it is irrealistic to expect a highly attractive sexualy charged woman to control her desires all the time. That level of ultimate self control is only reserved for alpha men and/or women who are lead/controlled by such men.

If I have to chose between the 2 types of women, I close the public saint/private slut each time. The shameless public slut destroys families and societies. The discrete private hidden slut usually does not. The fact that she able to maintain the facade of 2 distinct personalities for the greater good of family and society, is also a lot more attractive and sexually exciting for me. When you finally see her slutty side, she shows it only to you, and you alone. No one else gets to see it. Those kind of women are what I consider to be the hottest and sexiest in existence.

Messages In This Thread