rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Toronto thread

The Toronto thread

Forget about ONS. It's not common there. It's hard enough to get a Toronto female to go out with you, period. If you manage to get their numbers, even 4s and 5s probably won't return your messages.

I used to watch American & British movies and TV, seeing all these people effortlessly hooking up in bars, clubs, etc. It all looked completely fake to me, because I had never seen it happen in real life. In Toronto, the only girls who will go home with you are either crazy, or shit-faced drunk, or ugly, or possibly all three. You can also sometimes get them to go home with you if you offer drugs - but they have no intention of sleeping with you, they just want the drugs. As soon as it's gone, so are they.

Guys shouldn't stay there too long unless they have a steady girlfriend. You'll start to think something's wrong with you. You might sink into various addictions to deal with it. But there's nothing wrong with you, it's the women. Just get out while you can. It's so much better overseas.

If you're stuck there for your job, don't waste your money going out. Save all that money you would have spent going out for the month, and go to Montreal or New York for a weekend. With your hotel and transportation it will cost you the same and you'll probably have a better time. A month or two of Toronto nightlife will cost the same as an all-inclusive week in Cuba where I guarantee you'll be happier with the women than you would in Toronto.

Messages In This Thread