rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Simple and effective game

Simple and effective game

Well, what I am doing is basically this: I am just getting real, with myself and with the girls. I am not running any game in the sense of using routines etc. I still approach but it's just my regular free style stuff: just say something. What is different now is my demeanor. I am not hyper anymore, very calm and smooth. I make a lot of eye contact and I get close immediately into their intimate space. I talk low and slow to normal. The whole point is to communicate my desire without saying a word. Even my kino is more direct and intimate. I want them to know I am touching them in a sexual manner. The conversation is normal stuff but everything else is sexual. Most of it is just in the look. How you look at them. But all of this has to be done in a controlled manner like you are always in control of yourself so the girl feels safe.

In thinking about it I have come to realize that in a way this would be difficult for a lot of guys because it requires you to get real with both yourself and the girl. You have to put yourself on the line and she has to know it and for a lot of guys this will be difficult. (No hiding behind a game persona.) But the payback is that you feel, you really feel great and it's very natural...

Messages In This Thread