rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ever been with a chick who was mathematically / scientifically inclined?

Ever been with a chick who was mathematically / scientifically inclined?

Hey Op..Yea, I have been with pleanty. For me, the best way to approach these chicks is A. know a lot about the topic she is working on, or at least a lot of "buzz words". B. Show that you know people "higher" than her...so talking about being freinds with people with more advanced degrees is a plus...talk about knowing PIs on a casual basis, tell her about your buddy from college who opened a startup in that feild etc. Helps if you have a good LinkedIn with reputable contacts. C. Be a cool guy...someone she can brag to her friends about. Play some kind of sport, surf, mma.. D. Act surprised or amazed by what she does. Too many guys I see try to downplay these chicks. The trick is to be really amazed and get her to open up, not in a condescending way, and then at the right time reach in and take over the conversation...steer it toward something you know more.

I feel like I should write a blueprint, because most of the girls I've been with have been post-docs, med students, grad students etc in the hard sciences. They are just like any other girl, but a lot of them want that intelligence factor. Great thing about that is that you can easily "fake" intelligence by asking the right questions.

Messages In This Thread