rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm bearish on Thailand

I'm bearish on Thailand

Quote: (10-24-2012 02:06 AM)maccc Wrote:  

Quote: (10-23-2012 12:44 PM)EPMD Wrote:  

I concentrate on foreigners, and I don't mean the fat American bitch travellers you find on Koh San Road, I mean regular hotties in Phuket straight off the plane.

Hotties in Phuket?? All I've seen there is bargirls. I disagree with the OP's take on Bangkok, but I've been to Phuket a few times and haven't seen any decent looking chicks outside of on Ko Phi Phi.

If you like tourist tail Phuket is where it's at. Russian, Aussie, Japanese, Scandinavians...open season on all as most of the foreign guys that go are more than content with the local girls or bar girls who are no work...you have to work the tourists a little more but I hooked up with so many Aussie girls who told me that they were hit on less than a couple times during their 4 days there, good looking girls too. In terms of local girls, the talent was sub par, the average walking around to me were in the 4 range...if I saw a local girl above a 7 and she had put work into herself, nice make up good clothes showed off the body a little bit I just assumed all those were guys cause none of the other girls were doing that. I only spent a couple days in BKK but the local talent there blows Phukets away

Messages In This Thread