rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Interesting article on opportunity costs of ObamaCare

Interesting article on opportunity costs of ObamaCare

Tenderman, you're oversimplifying. Not all nations with universal coverage centrally plan and ration health care. It's way more complex than that. Some countries have a decentralized system. Some use a mix of both public and private service. Some have universal coverage but private insurance companies are contracted by the government.

http://www.businessinsider.com/best-heal...012-6?op=1

And you can always cherry pick failures. You can do the same with our system. But the thing is, nobody other than us wants our kind of system. And it's misleading to think that just because ours is a private system that it's more efficient or effective. We aren't even close to the top on efficiency. Some nations with universal coverage spend less with better results. See the link above.

Btw, believe it or not I used to be pretty right wing, so the same arguments you are using I'm quite familiar with as I recited them to liberals at the time.

Messages In This Thread