rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to text this girl??

How to text this girl??

Quote: (10-23-2012 09:20 AM)MattC Wrote:  

Mate, you are telling us way too much information and are coming across as desperate and needy. If that's how you're coming across here, I dread to think what you come across to her as.

Look at some of the links Roosh has provided to other blogs. I would recommend UMan and the broad study program. We've given you so much, we're not your emotional tampons. Work this shit out man. Read what you've posted and think how it comes across. Really think.

I just thought the more info i would mention the easier it will be for you guys.

To be honest I kind of do want this to go further so I guess I am desperate but I am trying to make it seem like I am not in the messages I am sending to her.

I am reading the info. I've made sure I make a few spelling mistakes, don't punctuate everything so i dont come across as too 'perfect' in my texts. I made sure I kept the conversation going but haven't written text marathons. I sometimes don't text her back instantly so I don't seem as desperate. So yeah I am reading the stuff but I don't want to send a really stupid nerdy text if you know what I mean so I was just checking some things with you guys as i'm a bit of an amateur

Messages In This Thread