rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to text this girl??

How to text this girl??

Quote: (10-23-2012 04:00 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Your phone is saving your ass by preventing you from replying too much. 50 text limit and you reach that with just one girl? Stop texting this chick.

Look dude, you have no plan, no logistics, and no game. If you want this bang you will need to follow my advice word for word. Do not do what you think is appropriate or else you will fuck it up, although I think you already have.

You invited her out to a club? And she's gonna bring her friends? How are you supposed to seduce her amongst hundreds of distractions? A party isn't going to help you get laid, it will most likely dramatically lower your odds.

If I were you, I'd make up some bullshit excuse about why you can't make the party at night, but that you'd still like to hang out with her one more time before you leave. You then say you can only meet on an weekday evening around 8pm (you pick the days that work for you). Use this time to get her out with you and try to get some drinks in her.

Walk her home. Ask her to use her bathroom once you get outside of her door. Inside of her place, after you take a leak, make a move on her. Kiss her on the lips and move your arms around her waist. Move your hands up her back and let her get into making out with you. Put your hands under her clothes and feel her skin. Loosen her clothes but don't fully undress her. Keep making out with her the entire time you're doing this. Start moving your hands near her tits and pussy. Make sure her hands are rubbing over your body. Keep getting her aroused until she's really into you, then reach for her pussy. Finger her pussy a bit and when she's really enjoying that put one of her hands over your cock. Once she's rubbing it take your dong out of your pants and have her stroke it. Start taking off more of her clothes, starting with her pants and panties. You should be good from there.

If she resists you at any point, just agree with her and continue. "I know we shouldn't be doing this..." and keep going.

Let me know how this goes.

Im aware I got no game and all that.

Tbh getting pussy would be great but a few things:
- I know this is going to sound massively stupid and I am making myself look like a massive idiot on these forums, but I will just say it... I have a pretty small dick. Plus im a virgin. I dunno if I could please her.

Even if I dont get pussy, becoming close friends or friends with extra benefits is good enough. Or even maybe a relationship (although i dont think that will happen cause i am leaving the country for a few months soon).

I do listen to everyone's advice on here but I have to make my own decisions too so I have tried to meet both in the middle and compromise.

Well last time we went clubbing, we went with the exact same people and we made out then so why not again? We've been texting more btw and she said she has kissed some of the guys from my old school anyway and it hasnt ruined their friendship.

The rest of your reply sounds great but I am just not sure if we should go out by ourselves. It's hard for people on the internet to understand the whole reasons why because you don't know me and you don't know her and you don't know what we are like together. Basically at my school I was a small kid who didn't talk to girls, never really talked to her, was all shy etc. She was loud, fairly good looking, had interest from different guys. When she saw me at the weekend she thought i had changed loads.

I just think it would be weird and she would probably feel the same way as we have known each other for a long time. It would be a lot easier to take a random chick home who we don't know well because we would never see each other again. But i know what girls are like and she would tell all of her mates about it and this would probably include people from my old school and then all the bitching will start.

Also... when she said 'are you embarrassed?' what should I have said?

She also took ages to reply to my last text. I think she may be at work and she was busy and that could be why. Or maybe she is starting getting bored of texting with me. Or maybe she is playing with me and seeing how I react (girlspeak - like you mentioned before)??

I also asked 'how did you get home cause alex had been drinking'. She said 'yeah he drank and drove'. I was thinking of saying something like 'ahh he's so nice. That night he bought everyone drinks, sorted out elliot when he couldnt get in to the club, drove you home etc'. But i don't know if that sounds like a complete beta faggot thing to say?

PLEASE REPLY ASAP THANKS!!

Messages In This Thread