rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to text this girl??

How to text this girl??

There was a girl who I went to school with from age 13 to 16. Back then I was really quiet and not very good with girls.

Anyway we had a school reunion thing and all of the class met up and went to the pub followed by clubbing later. We are all about 18 or 19 now. Anyway the girl who was in my class didn't recognise me at first because I looked so much taller, more muscular etc now and my whole look is kinda different. She said I looked a lot more attractive now too. So as the night went on we were talking loads in the smoking area of the club because it is quiet. She then puts her number in my phone. She then says 'lets go dance' and we were dancing, grinding, making out, feeling each other a bit too. We did this every so often and then go back down into the smoking area. Later on she left the club (i can't remember why) but I kept texting her asking where she is. She was texting me back but she didnt make much sense as she was drunk. She also called me once or twice but I was in the club at that point and I said 'wait a second, it is really loud in here so I am finding somewhere quiet to talk to you'. But then when I found somewhere quiet she had put the phone down.

The next morning we texted a little saying things like 'how was your night', 'did you get home alright', 'what are you doing today etc'. I was feeling really hungover and tired and I took a while to reply to each of her texts (even though she replied instantly). Eventually the conversation kind of went in a weird direction and stopped. We probably stopped texting each other around 11 O'Clock or just after. It is now 20:38 on the same day and we havent texted since. I want to start texting her again but I don't know how to start the conversation off as the chat completely died out last time?

Messages In This Thread