rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is the Stripper Challenge Possible and Worth the Time?

Is the Stripper Challenge Possible and Worth the Time?

When I was in college one of my buddies managed to pull 2 strippers from the local strip dive. To this day I have no idea how he did it. He had no game. This was a guy who spent every Friday and Saturday night sleeping over at some girls place, in her bed, for a few months, and never got pussy from her. He would go into the club and shoot the breeze with this girl for a little while a few nights a week, and eventually she would come over to his place every couple of weeks and fuck him. She told one of the fat strippers about him, and the fat stripper decided she was going to come over and bang him. That night I got shit faced. The fat stripper told him outright that she was coming over to fuck. He tried to make excuses, but she wasn't hearing it. She managed to get his address. He and I went back to his place because I was too fucked up to drive. He begged me to cock block. Back in those days I could run hardcore cockblocking anti-game. That was the only game I could ever do as a natural. When she called to say she was coming over, I answered and told her not to show up without first stopping at Wendy's to get us some food. I threw in the detail "I know this won't bother you because I'm sure you're hungry." She got there and we all ate. I went out back because I thought I was going to puke. She came out to smoke. I think he went to scrub his ass so he could get raped by the fat girl. While she and I were outside on the deck, I puked a mixture of cheeseburger and chocolate frosty everywhere. I think some even hit her shoes (but none landed on me.) We went back inside. He came downstairs. I launched into a tirade about fat bitches who think they're hot. It wasn't directed right at her, but at the same time it was. I talked shit about size queens (she had claimed to be one at the club) and said women become size queens because they've got shitty busted pussies from whoring around.

And through it all, this bitch was undaunted. Nothing I could say or do offended her enough to change her mind. My buddy was acting beta as fuck because he couldn't muster the courage to tell her to get her fat ass out. I gave up at that point. My parting words to him were "wear two rubbers and you better not eat that roast beef she's packing." I went to the spare bedroom and passed out. He rawdogged her. She promptly told the hot stripper about it the next time she worked. She was pissed but fucked him again after a month.

To this day, I have no idea what they liked about him. He was one of the most beta guys I've known. I know why the fat stripper fucked him: because the hot stripper fucked him and thus, deemed him to be high enough in value to fuck. But the hot stripper makes no sense to this day. And that all happened over 10 years ago. That's one of the quirks of strippers. They can be unpredictable and there's no rhyme or reason to it. If they're going to fuck you, they're going to make that call early on, and you go along for the ride. I won't say game doesn't work on them, because it does. Even my doofus buddy ran some kind weak ass beta game that pushed her buttons just right a few times.

Don't waste a lot of time, money, or energy trying to bang a stripper. Overall, it's not worth it.

Messages In This Thread