rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can I get a hug?

Can I get a hug?

Quote: (10-22-2012 06:46 AM)TXH Wrote:  

Beyond Borders, I was wondering why your try such a strange opener without any fear of burning through the women of your isolated village. Then I read the part about your experience, and I remembered Krauser's "secure attachment pug":
[Image: 28774924.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

I still can't overemphasize how well this approach is building sexual energy right from the get-go when done right.

Sounds like a worthwhile experiment then. I'll check back about this.

lol good one

To clear a couple things up, I've only had the "worst logistics in the world" since the beginning of summer and am not planning to stick around much longer. So not too worried about burning through the talent at all. The only way I could ever see myself building a year-round, permanent life here is if I was a family man. Not happening any time soon - maybe around 40 - and at that point I wouldn't be worried about my rep anyways because I'd have something locked down.

When I go out it's all about having a blast and being fun. I don't mind coming across as outrageous at all because it's just who I am - anyone who knows me personally has accepted this about me and gets a kick out of it. Sometimes when I'm not really in that pumped up mood because I'm tired I don't have much fun on the town I wouldn't try something like this and if I did I would probably fail (really shouldn't go out on these nights anyways).

But when I'm switched on I'm switched on.

And I thrive on that point where you meet someone randomly and there's that intense moment of attraction even with no real basis for it. Have you ever noticed how two women can be about the same in the looks department but one just makes you feel alive and there's this intense energy between you - complete natural attraction from the get-go? Sometimes one is obviously hotter and more desirable but there's just no spark.

(Flirting a lot of times seems to be like playing around with the spark to see if it's real or imagined. The more sexually charged, the more fun and easy the flirting. If it fizzles out or seems forced at that point, I personally just lose interest.)

To me these natural dynamics have a lot to do with compatibility (physical, chemical, and spiritual not necessarily personality-wise), hormones, and shit like that - there are just some women you have a natural connection with, sexual or otherwise. And the weird thing is you can feel that energy as soon as you meet them or even just look at them, like it's buzzing in the air.

Those women are the ones you'll have the best sex with, in my experience. They're also the ones you'll most likely have a dysfunctional relationship with if it goes beyond a one-night stand but that's neither here nor there. [Image: smile.gif]

This dynamic is also the reason some women in the bar catch eye contact with you and others don't - I remember reading somewhere that if a woman meets your eyes and doesn't look away for a moment or, even better, makes eye contact then looks away and then makes eye contact again, you'd be a maniac to not go talk to her. Women are constantly avoiding prolonged or repeated eye contact with men they're not drawn to (the last thing they want is another schmuck hitting on them), and so when it happens, it almost always means there's an attraction.

In my opinion, that's not just her appreciation of how you look physically. It's sexual compatability speaking. She's one of those women you've got that energy with, and it's the perfect moment to just reach out and grab her hand or give her a hug if you're outlandish enough to try it. In such a context, is it any wonder that she'd get caught up in the moment? She's just as sexually switched on as you and you showed the personal power to recognize and capitalize...

Enjoy your experiment.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread