rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Drunk Lounge

Drunk Lounge

Quote: (10-28-2012 04:10 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

gotta admit i'm pretty hamskied.

and one point that's been driven home tonight that i'll keep in mind from here on out: it's extremely difficult to have a SNL with a 8+ in los angeles, at least it is for me.

And these days that's really all i'm out for. I had a few 6s throwing me major IOIs tonight.

I didn't have an outfit. I hung out at work for a bit then went home and got my red velvet playboy jacket. Show up, one of the front desk dudes has a total Eyes Wide Shut mask for me so I throw in on. During the next two hours I find a couple wolf hands that are laying around the hotel so I sport those. I'm looking dope at this point and hit the dance room and get my groove on. Some good approaches but I'm technically at work so I scale it down a bit.

I get some interest but no major bites. Confirms what I already think of halloween; that its just a bunch of attention whores and a small minority of dtf chicks, usually in the 7 or below range.

I yearn to be in a place where chicks pick up my bait within 5 approaches or fewer, and they're all 7.5+

jesus fucking christ. I have absolutely no recollection of writing this. how is this so coherently written?!?!

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread