rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Montreal thread

The Montreal thread

Quote: (10-26-2012 03:53 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Still trucking along. Day game is much easier in cafes than the street. Night is okay. The ratios aren't bad, but huge social circles are killing me.

I don't know... I think I've lived in EE for too long to enjoy this city. It feels like Sweden to me (but with thinner girls). Being an American really isn't a DHV, so my labor is quite high.

I'm also not used to the heavy intoxication level. Lots of girls can't keep it together, so the social circle babysits them. I was doing okay with a French girl last night, but she abruptly left to go puke. I pretended I didn't know her.

This sounds similar to my experience last night. Although I live in Ottawa, (2 hours to Montreal) I think this is a familiar scene across the country or at least in Eastern Canada.

This young thin girl about 19-21 dressed in some gold glitter top as part of her costume.
She was drunk, obviously showing interest in me was rubbing her ass on my hard junk at the bar. She was DTF.
Her cock blocking friend grabbed her and told me she is too drunk and bringing her home. On their way out she found some other dude to grind on the dance floor before cockblocker soon broke that off.

Messages In This Thread