rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Next time you cut yourself....dont reach for the bandages

Next time you cut yourself....dont reach for the bandages

Thomas Rhymer is right.

Hydrogen peroxide can cause oxygen bubbles. The best is to wait a few minutes until fizzing stops completely, then irrigate w/sterile saline (but tap-water would be sufficient)

Approximating the wounds THEN applying the superglue is key. Minimal amounts would be key.

Just keep in mind, you want the area clean, and the wound to heal to the before- wounded condition. Dont let anything like hair to get in the wound.

As for the deepness of the wound, if its less than 2 inches, I would say it is safe to use the superglue technique

I learned this trick from older Oral Surgoens. From my experience, with draining dental abcess (infections). The protoccol is CIG: Curettage (Removal of infected tissue), Irrigation (Hydrogen peroxide except on the upper molars because of sinus proximity, followed by sterile saline), Gauze for pressure (Slows bleeding, helps with bloodclot formation). For clean tissue, closure will speed healing up.

As for a study, wiki had a good source...The United States National Toxicology Program and the United Kingdom Health and Safety Executive have concluded that the use of ethyl cyanoacrylate[Krazy Glue and Superglue] is safe and that additional study is unnecessary. http://www.inchem.org/documents/cicads/c...6.htm#11.1

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Messages In This Thread