rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another reason to vote the Romney Ryan ticket

Another reason to vote the Romney Ryan ticket

Quote: (10-23-2012 05:14 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Interesting.
So we're cool then. We're both into game and "red-pill" philosophy when it comes to chicks. We post on the forums and (let's say hypotehtically) we get along swimmingly when it comes to talk of game and the like.

But when I suddenly get with a cute white girl, you're going to be grossed out by it...because I'm black. Not because I'm a thug, or a pathetic beta/mangina, or because you have a thing for the particular girl I'm with...but because I'm black.
Were I white, I'm sure you'd have no problem, even if I were white trash. But I'm black...so there's an issue, even if we're otherwise cool.

And you consider it irrational for me to take offense to this?

Most of the women in my extended family are married to white men and/or regularly date them. I have Jewish and Italian uncles and cousins, English nephews, and much more.
So no, it really doesn't bother me. I'm not uncomfortable with the idea of black women dating out (with whites, asians, or whoever) anymore than I am with the idea of seeing a black male or a white male dating outside of his race. I'm simply not that insecure.

I see plenty of nationalists on the far-right advocating just that.
If we're going to get into a pissing contest about who's associated with who, then I'm going to take them into account.

I recognize some guys are angry and insecure about interracial dating because of their inability to score, I'm less bothered because I like you can handle it, but I definitely recognize the primal feeling, I just don't act on it for moral reasons. I have a hard time believing your largesse is representative for all African-Americans. Maybe it is...

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Messages In This Thread