rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another reason to vote the Romney Ryan ticket

Another reason to vote the Romney Ryan ticket

Yeah I love how guys on here act like Romney a Mormon is alpha, I mean not to judge him on solely on his religion, but Mormons have to be the most BETA people on earth. I mean seriously, do you guys know shit about them, let's take a look outside of polygamy, they are a complete buzz kill:

No sex or other sexual contact before marriage (they probably allow kissing, but that's probably it), no alcohol or other drugs allowed, mormons aren't even allowed to drink anything with caffeine, ofcourse no swearing, gambling, etc.

Basically imagine Ned Flanders from the Simpsons, not someone I would consider alpha. I don't even give a fuck if the President is an "alpha" according to the standards of RooshV forum or not, but when geniuses like "The Texas Prophet" call Obama a "hen pecked beta", it just irks me a bit, because dude is alpha compared to Romney.

Sure Romney has a ton of money and a bunch of kids and a hot wife, dude has lived a pretty good life, but has he really lived? I bet he's never smoked weed, tripped on shrooms, gone to an insane concert, party, rave, had sex with multiple hot women, had a threesome, etc., etc.

Oh yeah and if you didn't know Romney is a child of privledge, he was born into a wealth family, his father George W. Romney was a wealthy business man and the 43rd Gov. of Michigan. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Romney)

A guy like that has every advantage in life, and for sure came up with all the connections he needed to be successful in business and politics. READ: (Not a self made man).

Obama on the other hand grew up bi-racial, but essentially black in our culture, which during his youth put him at more of a disadvantage due to prejudice that existed. His father more or less was absent, he was raised by his mom and grandparents in a more or less middle class existence.

Dude straight up had to come up from the bottom, this is the all American story. Not stuffy rich white boy, with the rich family with all the political connections. I respect a man who is self made who comes from the bottom and works his way to the top.

On top of that Obama is just a way cooler guy, he's traveled, partied, smoked weed, I'm sure his fair share of female conquests, etc.

Messages In This Thread