rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kaliningrad....

Kaliningrad....

Duke--- I agree with polish rumble--- the talent is lower compared to rest of Russia. Reasons might be due to german cross breeding.

Vorkuta--- Yes, I have been two smaller towns; Svetlogorsk and Svetliy.

1) Svetliy-- I went there with a chick I met in Kaliningrad, as it was her home town. She invited me home for a barbecue and I stayed there for one night in the guest room of her family home. Her mom cooked for us and seemed pretty happy that her daughter brought me home [Image: smile.gif].

After her mom slept, the chick sneaked into my room in the middle of the night for a little action [Image: smile.gif].

2) Svetlogorsk--- Pretty much a beach town. Great for day game, as I got a lot of eye contact. Its a bad choice to go there now as it maybe very cold. I went to one bar which was pretty awesome, but I don't remember the name of it, as I was pretty hammered by the time I got there.

Messages In This Thread