rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Secretly recording yourself banging girls!

Secretly recording yourself banging girls!

Guys, get away from secretly doing this stuff, and start recording it openly and with her consent. The difference between the two is off the charts.

I do mostly POV stuff, with my dick and her face and body being the stars of the show, and then occasional moments of my face being thrown here and there.

Openly recording your girl being in the throes of being fucked by you is a powerful thing. It is the ultimate consensual layer of violation of her, and the ultimate layer of consensual domination of her. It's like fucking her in the ass, except permanent. Better yet, video record the POV of her being fucked in the ass (while also switching to her pleased face) and you own her (it also comes in handy later of keeping her in check not to go any kinda crazy on you).

But there's art to this method.

What works for me is gaining their overall trust as a person (no wrong vibes there), but then being highly dominant when it comes to bedroom (and all sexual things). That way with one part of her brain she believes that you are ultimately trustworthy, and with other she gets off that you are so dominant and are creative and proactive in using her like a fuck toy (and this goes not just for the video recording, but for your sexual attitude in general). There's nothing more exciting for her than that contrast between the "regular guy" who she'd have no problems introducing to her parents, but who then turns into a highly sexual, completely dominant, aggressive and controlling stud who uses her like a filthy slut behind the closed doors. That "surprising" difference in you is mind boggling for her, and it pretty much guarantees her full compliance. For best effects your "transition" has to be smooth and appear as natural. Which it will be, if you are. The downside is that it pretty much guarantees that she will want to keep you. Complete packages are prized by women these days.

Messages In This Thread