rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spotting A Virgin

Spotting A Virgin

I am currently in the Southern Part of the Philippines. It's more of a conservative city. Something that I am finding is that I am running into a lot of virgins. This wouldn't be a problem if it was just once in a while, but I am finding a high percentage. I have this thing where after I kiss a girl, I will do almost anything to seal the deal. So when I find these virgins I usually will go for it. I do mostly online and day game (I will start doing more nightgame here because of this problem, but I'm much better with day game and internet game.) so I run into the normal type of girls usually.

The problem with a virgin is that ,other than my same night lay with a virgin a few days ago, I end up wasting a lot of time trying to get them ready and comfortable. And even after I do that and get sex, the first time she is so tite and I have to be so gentle not to hurt her too bad I don't enjoy it. Then there is the mess that it makes. After the first time it takes a few more for her to start to get the hang of things.

My point is that if I end up with a virgin I have to invest a lot of time, as to if I don't end up with a virgin it's just a few hours to good sex.

The problem is that soon after meeting a girl you can't just come out and say are you a virgin? Usually she won't answer. I have tried asking "Are you conservative?" But every girl I ask that too including the virgins says no. A lot of girls are shy and intimidated by foreigners, so when I say sexual things it seems they will all react the same, whether or not they are sexually active girls.

My question is what is a good way to immediately know if she is a virgin or not? Even if she has been with 1 guy that's ok. I can work with that. But I am not interested in any more virgins, nor wasting a few hours just to learn that.

Messages In This Thread