rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Finance/Game Blog

Finance/Game Blog

Divorco since you are making assumptions left and right and don't know anything about finance I'll be ignoring your commentary. I'll also be a dick right back right now.

You say don't take advice from youngish guys?

I say don't take advice from 30+ year old dudes who went into law and fucked up their lives and are in debt and may be divorce raped as well.

Just because you are older doesn't mean you have anything to add. You don't see me trolling the big law threads giving "advice".

Who would you rather take advice from? A guy who is successful and is already on his way to doing well. Or some guy who is on a game blog adding no value at 30+.

Maybe that made it obvious.

Your hater attitude is sad. You don't see the guys with their shit together hating. Either get something up that actually helps get real info out there or don't post anything up. Oh that's right absolutely zero sheets or info on how to use anything to get laid, when that shows up I'll go back to reading. Or simply place me on ignore. New type of hater troll.

But please give me more advice from the view point of failure. That's helpful. Thanks.

Messages In This Thread